About Prism – Vision, Mission, Core Values & my promise to you.
Prism Vision: To create customers for life
Prism Mission: Help customers understand the value of their most important life investment – their home.
Prism Core Values: Honesty, Attention to detail, Integrity, Service, Education
- I completed my Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering) in 1994. Before immigrating to Canada in 2004, I worked as a Civil Engineer in multiple residential, industrial and infrastructure projects in India.
- I completed my Home Inspection Certification from Seneca College in 2006 and started working as independent home inspector part time.
- I joined InterNachi in 2010 and upgraded my skills as Certified Professional Inspector (CPI).
- I have been constantly upgrading my skills as evident in the list of certification below.
- I founded Prism Home Inspections in 2011.
- I upgraded my skills and completed Thermal Imaging and Building Science Certification (Infrared Certified) in 2015.
- Currently, I am in process of completing Building Code Certification from George Brown College.
My promise to you: